Marketing: Multidirectional growth with Watch and Learn
From clients to colleagues, pitches to meetings, presentations to training – if you’re working in Marketing, you’re well aware of many important touchpoints you need to keep track of. That’s exactly why we developed all the amazing features that you get with Watch and Learn.
From video messaging to screen recording, our host of interactive features are designed to make every aspect of your day run a little more smoothly. Boost your sales, increase your KPIs, and conquer whatever else is on the marketing agenda with Watch and Learn.
Bring personality and functionality
Whether you’re chatting with clients or collaborating with colleagues, you need a platform that shows off your skills while keeping things organized. Drive conversations forward with productive tools that allow your spark and personality to shine through.
Are you ready to take the conversation to the next level? As well as creating space for your unique voice, our Video Calling and Screen Sharing features will help you impress your audience.
Compatible with desktop and mobile, our secure platform has high quality audio and visuals, so you can throw all your energy and focus into sharing your brilliant ideas.
Use Video Calling and Screen Sharing together to:
- Conduct one-on-one and group meetings with your team
- Pitch and present ideas
- Give a live demonstration of a process or tool
- Host Q&A sessions
- Have informal yet professional chats with potential clients and collaborators
- Conduct training sessions
Quick snippets drive big results
Our day-to-day lives are structured around quick messages and rapid communication – so why not integrate the same approach into your sales and marketing strategy? Connect with your colleagues and clients at a pace that matches their lifestyle.
Skip the email avalanche: our Video, Audio, and Chat Messaging feature allows you to connect quickly, via desktop or mobile, so you can get your ideas across effectively every single time.
Use Messaging to:
- Send quick ideas, leads, and reminders to your colleagues through video or voice recordings
- Offer recorded and personalised feedback on documents and presentations
- Update on the progress of a project through a quick group message
Show, don’t tell
Pitching a creative concept, explaining a niche tool, showing off amazing KPI results – there are so many occasions when words alone just don’t cut it. Luckily, our Screencasting tool is there to pick up the slack.
Record your screen and your voice and share your content directly via private or group message, or post it to your feed and push it out to your wider community. Create a complete presentation without the pressure of a live audience – Screencasting is a stress-free and easy way to show off your skills and expertise.
Use Screencasting to:
- Quickly demonstrate how to use a tool or process
- Highlight a problem you’re running into or a gap that needs addressing
- Talk through a briefing document
- Offer feedback on a piece of work
- Give a quick update on internal developments
Our Recent Blog Posts
Explore the many ways that different Marketing teams have integrated Watch and Learn into their workflow – spoiler alert: they can’t imagine life without it.
Video Calling for Education
It’s no surprise that Watch and Learn is a great tool for teaching and learning – after all, it’s right there in the name! Whether you’re leading large groups or conducing small tutoring sessions, there are many ways to make the platform work for you and your students. the secure GDPR compliant video portal means that students are protected.
Improve communication and find opportunities of innovative collaboration – explore just some of the ways Watch and Learn can be used in the world of education.
Demonstrate and present
Sometimes you have to put the words with a picture in order for a concept to make sense – and that’s where our Screencasting and Screen Sharing features come in handy.
Screencasting allows you to record your screen and your voice and instantly share it with your contacts.
Use screencasting to:
- Give a step-by-step tutorial of a tool or process
- Pre-record presentations
- Provide feedback on a piece of work
- Allow students to present their work and ideas
Screen sharing allows you to share your screen in real time, either during a group call or a one-on-one chat.
Use screen sharing to:
- Add context to your lectures or presentations
- Provide a basis for a group discussion
- Demonstrate a process
Discuss and share
Ask and answer questions, encourage discussion, and make sure all voices are heard with the Video Calling and Messaging features. Bring your virtual classroom to life and make sure everyone is connected.
Whether you need to get a large group together in one space or you’re looking for ways to chat one-on-one, it’s easy to keep in touch.
With Video Calling, you can chat face-to-face with groups or individuals on both desktop and mobile.
Use Video Calling to:
- Host lectures and workshops
- Present projects and assignments
- Encourage and monitor group discussions
- Catch up with individual students about progress, goals, and achievements
Keep communication clear and current with the messaging platform. Send quick video, audio, and chat messages to groups or individuals on both desktop and mobile, so you can keep on top of the conversation wherever you are.
Use Messaging to:
- Encourage and monitor ongoing discussion
- Share quick tips and ideas
- Request and keep track of student engagement
Analyse and assess
All those brilliant discussions and time spent honing ideas – but what impact is it having? Find out with our Analytics tools, which will help you monitor progress and track engagement.
Use the Analytics tool to:
- Keep track of your own activity in the Popular Groups and Popular Chats tabs
- Monitor student engagement in the Plays tab
- Visualize the topics your students have been covering the most with the Word Usage feature
Our Recent Blog Posts
Find out how different institutions have used Watch and Learn to improve student and teacher experiences, both near and far.