A new communication experience that will change your remote work lifestyle forever!
Async Communication with Voice Notes and Videos
Sync Communication with Live Video calls
Record and share videos
Reduce time spent in meetings
Focus on deep work
Work flexibly whilst staying connected
Why Watch and Learn?
Search all recorded video meetings, screencasts, videos and voice notes
Powerful analytics for tracking on-demand and live video engagement
Send video messages with video call back buttons for sales outreach
Share screencasts with your company on the latest product developments
Q1: Who can use Watch and Learn?
Ans: This video messaging platform is suitable for a variety of businesses and brands , including but not limited to Onboarding, Sales, Marketing, Software Development, Appraisals, and Knowledge transfer.
Q2: How do I get Watch and Learn?
Ans: Watch and Learn is available to download on iOS and Android and can also be accessed from your desktop.
Q3: How do I use Watch and Learn for video
Ans: You can connect face-to-face from wherever, whenever, using video calls. You can also host group or 1-on-1 meetings with your team.
Q4: How much does Watch and Learn cost?
Ans: The Basic version is available for free. There are three other plans available. Check the Pricing page to learn more about the cost.
Q5: Is Watch and Learn safe?
Ans: Yes, this platform is absolutely safe for you to use.
Q6: Can I brand the platform?
Ans: You can create your very own public or privately branded video site which works across all platforms be it web or mobile.
Q7: Does Watch and Learn have a Chrome plug-in?
Ans: Yes, we do.
Q8: Can I review my content before sharing it?
Ans: Yes, you can review all the content you create, including videos, before you share with others.
Synchronous and Asynchronous Video
- Stream live video from the live stage for all-hands meetings
- Move between video breakout rooms for networking
- Schedule video meetings with calendar integration
- Instantly video call for unscheduled video meetings
- Send video call back buttons for instant video conferencing
- Video Recordings from the Live Stage and Video Meetings
- Screencast using the Watch and Learn Screen Recorder for Google Chrome
- Send video messages and voice notes
- See who has played your messages
- Search all recorded video meetings, screencasts, video messages and voice notes